I am currently in the dog days of summer, nothing exciting is happening or going to happen in the near future. I’m ready to go back to school, and that clearly means I’m bored. No better way to pass the time than with music. I put together a small playlist of songs I’ve come across on my dog days of summer.
- The Beat Comes by Snowden (I can not stop playing this song!)
- Great Ideas by Fake Laugh
- Loveless by La Bouquet
- Nothing Last by Bedroom
- Starts by Future Generations (I love, love this song.)
- The Gardiner by Noah Kittinger and Tearjerker
- How Can I Compete by The Magic Gang
I hope you lovelies enjoy.